Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Morning 1-19-10 at 7:30 am

It is 7:30 am right now. We are going by the time zone we are in.

Right now, we are trying to sail around a storm. By the time this storm hits San Diego, it will be the biggest storm that has hit them in 10 years. We are expecting some rough waters. I'm all good though. I haven't gotten sea sick, so no worries.

I can't believe that there has been more church fires!!! Every church needs to have men patrolling it every night with guns. That is insane! Are they all in Athens, or is it more spread out?

I am going to go get breakfast now. I think the hardest part to adjust to, other than walking, is getting on their food schedule. The meals are served at the same time everyday, and if you miss it, you miss it. You can't just eat whenever you want. I missed breakfast yesterday. I am going to get up early every morning, just so I can eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment