Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Howdy

From: "Sarah Ward at Semester at sea"

Howdy

Things are going pretty well. I have the email up and working! No sea sickness so far. I took a pill just in case last night, but I have not been bothered at all. Just trying to learn to walk like this! LOL! It is funny watching people walk. My roommate is sweet and she is from Brownsville TX. I met Caroline's friend today, and she lives really close to me. I'm having a good time. Hope you are well.

Sarah


I will spend more time to write a blog later, but we have things going on now. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you have a wonderful journey Sarah! Glad to hear that sea sickness is not a problem so far and yes it is funny to experience/watch the learning to walk process! Take care and God Bless you!

    Larae Nevills

    ReplyDelete