Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting Ready

It seems like it has taken an eternity for the trip to come, and now it is just around the corner. You wouldn't believe all the things I have had to do to get ready for this trip. Getting passport visas, shots (ugh!), prescriptions, clothes, and enough toiletries to last 4 months, along with much more!

I am really excited about going, but I have a nervous feeling that I am going to forget something important. I am sure I will get everything I need, but at least Hawaii is my first stop. Surely I will figure out by then if I need something important.

If you want to look at where I will be going and when I am there, check out this website: http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/upcoming-voyages/spring-2010.php

I have laundry and packing to do, so see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment